Wednesday 13 November 2013

Character POV Tweets

1. I cant make the pain go away #wantittostop

2. That awkward moment when you wake up and you have no idea where you are #whereami

3. Confused about what the big fuss is about #whathappened

4. This hospital bed is killing me #gottagetoutofhere

5. Seeing alot of flashbacks #thegoodolddays

6. This whole seeing my past thing is getting creepy, its gotta stop #creepedout

7. Starting to question if I am alive or dead #whichoneisit

8. Those memorable moments playing basketball with your dad in the driveway when you were a kid  #takemeback

9. Just found out I was shot point blank #dayruiner

10. I absolutley love my parents #alwaysthereformewhenIneedthem

11. Trying to remember what happened #cantdoitforthelifeofme

12. Its all starting to unravel #thetruthisfinallycomingout

13. Woke up this morning feeling better then I have in a while #why

14. That moment when you remember what happened during your accident. #bestfeeling

15. Since that day I woke up in the hospital bed my lafe has changed dramitically #stickinwithmeforever

No comments:

Post a Comment